Solution DesignsWhat we offer
Key role with impact
FlexibilityWhat we are looking for
Technical guru with commercial understanding
Ingram Micro Cloud is a global division of Ingram Micro and employs more than 1,500 dedicated cloud specialists worldwide. Among this large pool of experts are 400+ cloud sales associates and 700+ engineers.
As a premium cloud services provider, Ingram Micro Cloud views cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational platform capable of underpinning the digital transformation.
https://www.ingrammicrocloud.com/se/en/Our nordic microsoft azure expert
As our new Solution Architect, IaaS you will be our technical go-to-person for vendor-specific technical certifications in order to make appropriate recommendations to resellers on the architecture, configuration and design of system solutions.
You will provide our customers with technical pre-sales support and trainings in order to grow the sales of Microsoft Azure for Ingram Micro.
You will work locally in Sweden as part of a strong global organization with great development and learning opportunities.
NEW COLLEAGUE - HERE ARE WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU
Besides being the nice person, you are and willing to contribute to the team's success and Cloud Sweden's further development, there are a few other requirements needed to be a perfect match.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree within IT or engineering.
- 2+ years of cloud technology experience required with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- At least one current major Azure certification recognized by Microsoft
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Previous experience in a sales environment at a high-ranking internal sales level with a degree of customer facing experience
- Work permit in Sweden
The position is available now, so please don't wait too long before you send your application. Covid19 has changed the way we work which means we cannot meet physically for all the interviews, but thanks to Microsoft Teams we'll manage remotely.
We will be interviewing in the same speed as we get relevant candidates and really look forward to reading your application.Contact us for questions
Regarding the process: Bettina Frederiksen, Sr. HR Business Partner Nordics
Regarding the job: Victor Paradell, Director of Strategic Business Development.
If you are curious - check out his LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vparadell/