About Ingram Micro:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are currently hiringaIaaS Sales Specialist,focused on recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners toexecute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth.Scope and Purpose:
- The Ingram Micro Cloud IaaSSales Specialist is responsible for recruiting new partners and enabling existing partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in sales growth.
- The IaaS Sales Specialist will also be responsible for a set of select customers who need your help to grow.
- This will cover coaching emerging partners and becoming an IaaS expert.
- Build and maintain relationships withinthe defined geographic territory.
- Responsible for facilitating thepartner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the valuewithinMicrosoft Azure and AWS products,programsand services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping yourgeographicaccount base from a traditional computer reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into partner's IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focusedon of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with asub componentof developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.
- Minimum of five years previous account management experience or four years' experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/customer service capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years previous sales/account management experience (preferably in a related industry) or one-year experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/account management capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques,salesand account management skills.
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a Microsoft subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
- Conversant in Technical English
- Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries
- Understanding of Ingram Micro business
- Understanding of products and services
- Business systems knowledge
- GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Sales or business development