About the Role
Our new Infront News office in Helsinki, Finland is hiring! In this part-time position, we are looking for a student who is fluent in Finnish, and has the ability to do the translation of news articles from English/Swedish/Norwegian into Finnish.Responsibilities:
- Translate financial news articles from Swedish/Norwegian/English into Finnish.
- Proactively keep track of news and press releases affecting the financial markets
- Write market reports and financial news articles for the Finnish financial market
Who you are
- Find and compile data for financial calendars
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, and also fluent in Norwegian or Swedish
- You have a genuine interest in finance and financial markets
- You are enthusiastic about being part of a premier news provider in the Finnish financial market
Why join Infront?
- Since real time financial news service is about speed, you need to feel comfortable with deadlines, and have the ability to handle stressful situations
- We foster an innovative, technologically challenging work environment and are one of the market leaders for financial technology
- You have the freedom to contribute your own ideas and work on your own responsibilities
- Collaboration is key and we are a happy team in an agile working environment
- We have cross-functional, international cooperation within our group of companies