About the Role
Be part of our Trading DevOps team, responsible for Trading (financial markets) Systems and Integrations, where we implement, configure and support Infront's trading solutions and customers. We are a team which includes members from the UK, Norway, Sweden and Germany.
The team looks after and provides supports for a variety of customers with one of their most critical systems - their trading solutions.
This role suits a DevOps enthusiast - from incident handling to delivering new implementations. We have an agenda for continuous improvements of our trading services with a goal to automate as much as possible. We also have projects integrating with other systems internally and externally.
You will participate in small to medium sized projects and be the technical contact for the customer in some of our most important deliveries.
We are also interested in a candidate who is experienced as a Scrum Master, or interested in Scales Agile/Agile delivery and can help with Agile adoption and JIRA project maintenance.
We are looking for a team member who is ready to make an impact. At Infront we have a large development community who is ready to support your onboarding and professional development.Who you are
The candidate should be familiar with the following tools and technologies:
- Having a degree in computer science, or similar.
- Ideally have relevant work experience.
- Experience with trading, integration and the capital markets industry is beneficial, while interest in it is essential.
We are looking for a candidate with these characteristics:
- FIX protocol,
- Database technologies (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Operating systems in general and Windows platforms in particular
Why join Infront?
- Technically skilled, and motivated individual with a very high willingness to learn.
- Service minded team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to keep a high spirit even under pressure.
- Self-motivated with high ability to deliver.
- A doer with a self-starter mentality.
Infront is a leading European fintech in the wealth management and trading spaces. Our 3500 customers use our solutions and reliable, real-time data to gather information, build knowledge, and derive insight about market direction and investment opportunities to deliver better results for their clients.
You will be a part of an international, active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company based on technological innovation will give you opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment! At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation.