About the Role
The Senior System Engineer shall prove technical ability in the architecture, deployment, and sustainment of a large complex physical, virtual and cloud based server architecture and various enterprise applications supported on the server infrastructure.
The senior System engineer will be working in a team of totally 5 system engineers situated in Stockholm and Oslo. The team is responsible for operating, maintaining and monitoring financial services running on Microsoft platforms in different European datacenters and in MS Azure. Together with colleagues from other countries you will also be responsible for internal applications, collaboration tools like O365 and endpoint management.
Your primary duties will be:
- Design, Automate, implement and operate merely MS windows-based server environment, mainly on-premise within Datacenters in Oslo, Stockholm and London but also within Azure.
- Maintain, Operate internal applications, collaboration tools and endpoints for the internal user environment.
- Monitoring financial services and market data processing systems.
- Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues
- Capable of performing design, test and implementation of complex technical solutions and architecture
- Resolve errors and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation
- Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability of all site features and functions
- Help define and support process improvements
Who you are
- Provide on-call duty between 6am and 11pm on weekdays one week per month.
- Minimum 5 years of documented experience relevant to this position.
- Preferred knowledge and affinity with Financial technology (FinTech)
- Experienced with O365 Administration and Operations.
- Demonstrated Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 skills.
- Preferable experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Virtualization/Clusters (Hyper-V)
- database administration and management (MSSQL/Postgres)
- Endpoint management/automation (Microsoft System Center/Intune),
- PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Azure cloud. Preferable azure certification, like MS Azure Administrator, MS Azure Integration and Security, MS Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- An enthusiastic, positive and effective attitude; getting things done
- Eager to learn about new technologies and trends; eager to further develop yourself
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (English).
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector. You will be a part of an active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being a part of a company that focuses on, and bases itself on, technological innovation you will experience great opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment. At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation. Grab this opportunity to become a part of the Infront culture, where contributions are recognised and achievements are celebrated.