About the Role
We are looking for an integration specialist who can work with new and existing customers with regards to integration with our trading platform – Infront Connect.
- You will be working together with the team implementing, configuring and supporting Infront's trading platform Infront Connect.
- The team looks after and provides supports for a variety of customers with one of their most critical systems – their trading solutions.
- The job is very varied – from urgent incident handling to new implementations, continuous improvements of our services and integrating with other systems.
- You will participate in small to medium sized projects and be the technical contact towards the customer in some of our most important deliveries.
You will work with the following tools and technologies
- You will learn about trading, integration and the finance industry and you will put that learning to work together with the rest of the team.
- FIX protocol, and other trading protocols
Who you are
- Database technology (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- You have a degree in computer science (or something similar). If you are newly educated and confident in your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- You have first system integration skills and worked with some of the tools we use
- You are a hands-on, technically skilled and motivated individual with a very high willingness to learn new things
- You are able to keep a high spirit even under pressure
- You are self-motivated with high ability to deliver and service oriented and with a self-starter mentality
- Ideally you have knowledge about or experience from electronic trading systems
- You are Fluent in English and ideally at least one Scandinavian language
- Professional or personal experience with financial industry is a bonus
Why join Infront?
- Scripting and programming skills are beneficial
Infront is challenging conventional thinking, staying innovative, and being customer focused.
We have a flexible and fun working atmosphere and want to help our employees excel; so whether you prefer to buckle down with your headset on to tackle a difficult problem or take on a complex architecture challenge in a group session you can do it here.
We want our co-worker's best work and best ideas so we strive to create an environment for innovation, both through our daily work and our periodical hackathons.
Infront has customers across more than 30+ countries, with our offices located across Western Europe with main hubs in Frankfurt and Oslo.