About the Role
We are looking for an integration specialist who can work with new and existing customers with regards to integration with our trading platform – Infront Connect.
- We are looking for an integration specialist who can work with new and existing customers with regards to integration with our trading platform – Infront Connect.
- You will be part of our Trading Systems and Integrations team, and you will be working from our office in Stockholm. You will be working together with the team implementing, configuring and supporting Infront's trading platform Infront Connect.
- The team looks after and provides supports for a variety of customers with one of their most critical systems – their trading solutions.
- The job is very varied – from urgent incident handling to new implementations, continuous improvements of our services and integrating with other systems.
- You will participate in small to medium sized projects and be the technical contact towards the customer in some of our most important deliveries.
Who you are
- You will learn about trading, integration and the finance industry and you will put that learning to work together with the rest of the team.
You have a degree in computer science (or something similar). Ideally you have some relevant working experience, but if you are newly educated and confident in your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- You should be a hands-on, technically skilled and motivated individual with a very high willingness to learn new things
- You already have some system integration skills
- You have knowledge about or experience from electronic trading systems
- Professional or personal experience with financial industry is a bonus
- You are Fluent in English and ideally at least one Scandinavian language
- You are able to keep a high spirit even under pressure
- You are self-motivated with high ability to deliver
You should be familiar with some of the following tools and technologies:
- Service oriented and with a self-starter mentality
- FIX protocol, and other trading protocols
- Database technology (SQL and/or NoSQL)
Scripting and programming skills are beneficial, and experience from the finance industry is a bonus. Having a structured approach, be able to work autonomously, being keen to learn new technologies and business processes, would be key to be successful in this role.We offer
Infront is challenging conventional thinking, staying innovative, and being customer focused. We have a flexible and fun working atmosphere and want to help our employees excel; so whether you prefer to buckle down with your headset on to tackle a difficult problem or take on a complex architecture challenge in a group session you can do it here.
We want our co-worker's best work and best ideas so we strive to create an environment for innovation, both through our daily work and our periodical hackathons.