We are seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our team in Stockholm.
In a varied and exciting role, you will apply your knowledge of the financial markets, technical skills and customer service skills to our financial professional clients and prospects.
As you gain hands-on expertise with our products you will also have opportunities to work with other departments to contribute in the areas of product development, sales and other cross-functional projects.
- Conduct client support and training for banks, brokerages and Infront's direct customers through telephone and e-mails.
- Collaborate with CRM and sales to provide excellent service to our users.
- Contribute to projects on the client services team.
- Contribute to cross-functional team projects.
- Test newly developed Infront product features.
- Run webinars for new and existing users
- Provide constructive feedback to help develop Infront's software solutions
Who we are looking for:
- Higher education degree level (preferably within finance or IT)
- First financial market experience, preferably gained within a financial software company
- Excellent Swedish and English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good general computer skills and savvy in Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure when required
- A genuine enthusiasm and a capacity to learn new things in the financial markets
- Comfortable working independent, or as part of a team to achieve results
- Ready to assume responsibility and take initiative
- Passion about working with leading edge technology
- Motivation to provide superb customer service (both internally and externally)
Why join Infront:
Infront offers an exciting and challenging job within the financial technology sector. You will be a part of an active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being a part of a company that focuses on, and bases itself on, technological innovation you will experience great opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment. At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation. Grab this opportunity to become a part of the Infront culture, where contributions are recognised and achievements are celebrated.