Client Consultant - Oslo or Stockholm (graduate position) (m/f/d)Contract type
1 = fulltime - unlimitedAbout the Role
Do you want to do things differently? Than it's about time you joined Infront!
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our team in either Oslo or Stockholm.
In a varied and exciting role, you will apply your knowledge of the financial markets, technical skills and customer service skills to our financial professional clients and prospects.
As you gain hands-on expertise with our products you will also have opportunities to work with other departments to contribute in the areas of product development, sales and other cross-functional projects.Your responsibilities will include:
Who you are
- Conducting customer support and training for banks, brokerages and Infront's direct customers through telephone and email
- Collaborating with CSM (Customer Success Management) and Sales to provide excellent service to our users
- Contributing to projects on the client services team
- Contributing to cross-functional team projects
- Testing newly developed Infront product features
- Running webinars for new and existing users
- Providing constructive feedback to help develop Infront's software solutions
Why join Infront?
- You have a higher education degree (preferably within Finance or IT)
- Financial market experience, preferably gained within a financial software company would be a plus
- Excellent Norwegian or Swedish and English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good general computer skills and savvy in Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure when required
- A genuine enthusiasm and a capacity to learn new things in the financial markets
- Comfortable working independently, or as part of a team to achieve results
- Ready to assume responsibility and take initiative
- Passionate about working with cutting edge technology
- Motivated to provide superb customer service (both internally and externally)
Infront offers exciting projects in an innovative and international environment, with current models and new technologies that are unique in Europe. We have a professional work culture and environment with a start-up character, with the advantage of being an established company. You have the freedom to contribute your own ideas and will be given the opportunity to develop yourself professional and personally. We have a team-oriented and dynamic working environment, with flat hierarchies and very good long term career opportunities.Other benefits:
Investment into ongoing learning and development (Linkedin Learning, Language courses etc.)
Flexible work arrangements (we love the office but it's also possible to work from home or another location 2 days a week)
Position locationJob location
- Other benefits are location dependent
Infront ASA (NOR)