Technology Applications Support Specialist
InfoCare is looking for several application support technicians to support our Stockholm based client with Operation Support System - OSS. You will be helping our client’s employees with a variety of technical problems and challenges.Brief job description
- Application and maintenance activities for Operations Support Network Inventory IT System (OSS)
- Resolve customer incidents and problems
- Experience in Telecom Domain
- Expertise in one or more of following: Windows, CentOs, RedHat Enterprise, LINUX, Windows Server 2012
- Expertise in one or more of following: SQL Server 2014, MySQL, MSQSQL, Sybase SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- 5-7 years of experience working in a similar field.
- Swedish citizen or resident in Sweden for the last three years.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, are a prerequisite.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and/or Finnish, both verbal and written, is desirable.
- Police background check passed.
- You are a true team player.
- We would like you to be service minded and conscious of your treatment of the user. As your duties will be varied it is important that you are able to listen to the user and understand their problem, that you are comfortable with problem solving and that you take responsibility for your work.
- You are a self-motivated individual who works well with others and is a team player.
Create a profile, answer a few questions and you are all done!