WHO ARE WE?Maria Nila is not the usual hair care company. Our 100% vegan and cruelty free-certified products are developed with love for animals, our nature and your hair. We have a long-term planet saving vision with continuous support to nature conservation projects around the world. By providing high quality vegan products, we make it easy for consumers to take a step towards a friendlier world. When choosing Maria Nila, the consumer choses high quality animal-friendly, climate compensated packaging and colour-preserving hair care products manufactured locally in Sweden. With our experience in the industry combined with our enthusiasm and creativity we want to give the conscious consumer of today and tomorrow a choice for the future.THE OPPORTUNITY
We are now looking for a resourceful and hands-on Export Commercial Manager
- a key role for the continuous expansion of Maria Nila in the global arena of hair care and beauty. The role is focused on our international customer base where the person will be responsible for managing and developing the business in hers/his existing markets, as well as drive the expansion to new countries. The role will provide a challenging and exciting day-to-day schedule, from meetings in the respective export markets to analysing data and build commercial- and marketing plans in collaboration with the marketing team at the office in central Stockholm. As an Export Commercial Manager, you will work in a team managing, developing and finding new long-term partnerships globally with the goal to build the world's leading company and brand within sustainable beauty. You identify new opportunities, pitch offers and continuously strive to optimize the performance of the Maria Nila portfolio in your markets.As Export Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
WHO ARE YOU?
- Taking full ownership for and drive performance in assigned markets
- Develop and strengthen relationships with existing partners
- Visit export markets and partners to maximize brand performance and profitability
- Build sales- and marketing plans to build the brand and optimize performance per market
- Drive commercial initiatives to drive sales to consumers
- Negotiate new and existing agreements
- Analyse market climate and actively pitch distributors in new countries
- Working towards set sales budgets and performance KPIs
- You'll report directly to Head of Export & E-Commerce
Are you a high performing and socially strong team-player driven by achieving great results and feel empowered by taking own responsibility? Do you at the same time get energized from a dynamic work environment in a fast-growing company that is built upon core values of animal- and environmental sustainability?
The role suits you who possess experience and a natural orientation for sales and marketing, have analytical skills and an innovative business mind with a drive to develop both professionally and personally. You are not interested in only maintaining; you feel the ownership in your work and constantly look forward, taking own initiative and persistently strive for improvement and growth. In addition, you enjoy an international work environment and are comfortable travelling in your work.
As a person, you are fearless, communicative, highly determined and with ease connect to new people. Great importance is attached to the personal qualities. You are a team-player and a positive person who is characterized by optimism, persistence and hard work which means that you do not give up until you reach your goals. Ownership, own initiative and a proactive approach are highly appreciated in this team which is constantly focusing on growth and development.Qualitifications
Also meriting with... (but not a requirement)
- Master or bachelor's degree in economics, Marketing, Management or similar
- Minimum 3 years work experience within relevant field
- Proven success within sales and/or negotiation
- Result oriented and structured
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and oral
- Business proficiency in 3rd language
- Previous experience from beauty/hair care industry
Your home base will be In Stockholm at our office at Villagatan. Business travels includes.WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Maria Nila is a company built on family values with a strong team- and entrepreneurial spirit and atmosphere that is imbued with inspiration, motivation and joy. We embrace the future with the approach to see possibilities where others see challenges. You would join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly growing and evolving company. In a very exciting and expanding phase for Maria Nila, we offer you a rewarding and fun work environment - and for the right person there are great opportunities ahead.Start
In the fall 2019 is desirable.ARE YOU OUR FUTURE EXPORT COMMERCIAL MANAGER?Our recruitment partner Infinity HR is responsible for the recruitment process. For questions concerning the role or selection process, please contact Stina Koskijev, Relationship Manager & Recruitment Consultant, Infinity HR, email@example.com or +46705 17 75 53.
Viktigt att din ansökan kommer så snart som möjligt då vi har förlängt denna process!