Area Sales Manager for Amer Sports
- The opportunity to promote the world's leading mountain product, Salomon Footwear, Appareal and Gear.We are Amer Sports
At Amer Sports we are dedicated to active lifestyles, sports and wellness. The passion for sports is at the very core of our business, and as the world leader in sports equipment we develop and manufacture advanced technology products with the mission to enable people to better practice their sports!
As one of the products manufactured by Amer Sports, Salomon delivers innovation and progression to mountain sports, and as Area Sales Manager you will act as the face out for the brand, which is to converte new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.Your mission
As Area Sales Manager, Stockholm/Mälardalen, you will drive sales to achieve significant targets for your BA, acting as a business partner with current accounts. The Area Sales Manager builds partnerships with key specialty sporting goods retailers by developing joint plans to serve the consumer. This includes:
- Develop a seasonal 'Game Plan' to develop Amer Sports' & key specialty dealers business in key markets, with omni focus.
- Create and present plans to accounts to develop key categories, drive sell-thru, and engage with consumers.
- Build a joint business and consumer plan with assigned premium partners that deliver on key strategic objectives of Amer Sports and maximizes consumer preference at the specialty retailer.
- Deliver profitable and sustainable growth with the retailer.
- Utilize Amer Sports' trade marketing/sell thru program.
- Coordination with the other internal customer contacts (Customer service, Smart Service Reps, IMM, Shopper marketing).
- Train Shop Pros and manage consumers events/demo.
- Participates in store consumer events.
- Coordinates yearly consumer and marketing plan for Premium Partners.
- Share the best practice across sales team, including ASM's on other brands in area. Serve as an active participant in Amer Sports portfolio meetings, contributing to the skill development of the entire team.
- Where appropriate, manage hand over of accounts cultivated by Smart Service Reps into own field accounts; optimize hand-off.
- Collaborate closely with smart service team & customer service, ensuring all points of contact with customers achieve Amer Sports high standard of customer care.
We are looking for you who are structured and business-manlike and can, on your own, make things happen. You have good experiences from life as a salesman (B2B) and know that it suits you. You have a well-developed feeling and interest in other people and know when you can stand up and dare to speak for your products, or when to back off. Here are some other typical traits that describes you well:
- You have the ability to take your own initiative and understand the importance prioritizing and planning.
- You are passionate in what you do, and have an understanding for the clients' needs.
- You are flexible and find no difficulty in adapting to changing business needs and decisions.
- In addition, you enjoy and are comfortable travelling in your work.
To become a part of our team you must have experience of working +5 years in a similar selling role, with account management focus, as well as:
- Sales expertise, as well as digital skills.
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis experience, with strong mathematical ability.
- Good knowledge of IT-systems and Microsoft Office (particularly strong excel skills).
- Having a high school level education minimum/Degree level ideally.
- The ability of speaking English fluently.
Field based, in Stockholm.Application and Contact
Do not hesitate to apply! We very much look forward to reading your application and hopefully meeting you in a few weeks!Infinity HR is responsible for this recruitment, we are specialists in recruitment in sales and retail. For more information about the service, you are welcome to contact Infinity HR through Stina Koskijev, +46705177553, firstname.lastname@example.org