Who we areInbox Capital is a venture capital/investment company in disruptive, global, and high-growth potential companies. The stage of funding is pre-series A - C rounds. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Inbox Capital is a family-owned investor with a main focus on disruptive and scaleup tech companies. We invest in various verticals; such as Fintech, Medtech, E-sports, B2B SaaS and Deep Social Networks.
Over the course of the past decades, we have grown our business rapidly.
So far our journey has taken us a long way, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!
Are you a resourceful problem solver with a positive service-minded attitude? Then this position might be the right one for you!About the role
As Executive Assistant your primary responsibility will be to provide proactive support to our CEO, and the wider Management Team consisting of other C-level executives. By facilitating, coordinating, and structuring the workload you will be both important and at the heart of our business. You will interact with many stakeholders, both internal and external, and have the opportunity to create administrative processes and routines from scratch.
In short, your task will include, but not be limited to;
Who you are
- Book travels for the executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures)
- Plan and coordinate the management team’s meetings and conferences
- Prepare presentations, manage expenses, make research/surveys together with internal as well as external parties
- Organizing and coordinating and participating at Board meetings (calendar coordination, invitations, notes, logistics, IT)
- You know how to handle and make priority to a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, everchanging environment with a positive attitude
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and be in charge of follow ups
- Drive projects of your own in close collaboration with the management team.
- Office management.
As you can probably tell we are looking for someone who is able to create structure out of chaos and who can create processes to increase efficiency. In order to be successful in this role you will need to have experience from a similar position before joining us, but feel that it is time to take the next step and become more involved in the business that you know inside and out through your work.
When we review your profile we would like to see evidence of the following:
- 1+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a fast-paced or startup environment
- Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear methods and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once.
- Organisational skills that would blow the mind of any self-respecting Tax Authority employee
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
- Tech-savvy - knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint with interest to learn the new
We think you are prestige less, positive, curious, structured and enjoying your daily work.
It is important with strong communicative skills, innovative mindset and a drive to perform and develop in the role. Your personality and attitude are essential to us!What we offer
The chance to be part of an exciting journey. Your work will, from the very beginning, have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and we promise you that you will have the opportunity to utilize every tool in your toolkit and work with talented and ambitious people who strive for excellence and never settle for “good enough”. The journey ahead is what will make you grow with us. Then there is the engaging culture, centrally located office, other benefits and so much more. But we will get to that in due time. We really can’t wait to meet you.Application
In this recruitment process we co-laborate with Talent&Partner.
Please send your application via link or directly to email@example.com
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Talent&Partners Employee Data Policy GDPR.
Please review our policy carefully online before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.