ImmunoIVD AB is now looking to recruit a laboratory engineer trained in molecular biology techniques to join the production team. The company's focus is designing and producing innovative molecular assays for the detection of rare immune disorders in children such as severe Combined Immunodeficiency in new-borns (also known as SCID). Many countries are today in the process of implementing SCID screening on a national level. Our stable and easy-to-use assay has great potential to be part of these screening programs. We are also developing other immune-related in vitro diagnostic products and are currently in a very exciting phase, which we now invite you to be part of. We are looking for someone with a hands-on attitude and with GMP experience who seeks to grow individually and professionally. If this sounds interesting to you - come join us!
The role is full time and based at ImmunoIVD's headquarters in the beautiful area of Nacka Strand, Sweden
We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!Job description
As a laboratory engineer, your main responsibility is to perform laboratory-based tasks for production the PCR-based kits and collaboration with the QC laboratory to assure that the production schedule and quality requirements for our clients is met.Main responsibility areas include:
- Execution of production according to SOPs and product packing. This includes process documentation to assure traceability handling and deviations
- Inspection of laboratory and batch documentation
- Receipt of deliveries
- Consult with management to resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems
- Help planning productions and document productions in the business system
- Keep track of supplies
QUALIFICATIONSKey qualifications are:
- A BSc Degree in a scientific discipline or a Biomedical Scientist (BMA) degree. Alternatively, you are an experienced laboratory technician trained in molecular biology techniques
- 1-2 years industry experience working according to GMP is a requirement
- Experience from working in production processes of medical devices or in-vitro diagnostics is a strong plus.
- Experience from ISO 13485 is a plus.
- Knowledge in qPCR is a strong plus.
We're looking for a highly-organized analytical team player with a high sense of responsibility and proper documentation practices. We believe you to be a structured person with attention to detail and ability to both identify and solve problems as they come up. Importantly, we are a smaller company where, depending on the everyday circumstances, one can be expected to perform tasks outside the described role to support the overall goals of the company. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and openness to taking on new responsibilities. You will get the benefits of a greater involvement in company decisions, an understanding of how the company functions as a whole, and obvious opportunities to grow with the company.Our story
ImmunoIVD AB is a Swedish company founded in 2015 that produces neonatal screening kits for severe primary immunodeficiency disorders (PID). Our aim is to continue with the development of new assays to detect other forms of PID. No matter how rare a disease is, we have to strive to detect it as early as possible to increase the chances for all children to grow up and live life to its fullest.
The majority of the company is owned by Mabtech, a well-established and successful biotech company with more than 30 years' experience in developing and producing products for the biomedical market. The scientific advisory board consists of leading and renowned researchers within the field of clinical immunology and immunogenetics.