ImmunoIVD AB is now looking to recruit an outgoing and result-oriented Sales & Marketing Manager to join the company. ImmunoIVD's focus is designing and producing innovative molecular assays for the detection of rare immune disorders in children such as severe Combined Immunodeficiency in new-borns (also known as SCID). Many countries are today in the process of implementing SCID screening on a national level. Our stable and easy-to-use assay has great potential to be part of these screening programs. We are also developing other immune-related in vitro diagnostic products and are currently in a very exciting phase, which we now invite you to be part of. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, strong relationship-building skills who has both a technical interest and a commercial drive. If this sounds interesting to you - come join us! The role is full time and based at ImmunoIVD's headquarters in the beautiful area of Nacka Strand, Sweden
We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!Job description
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, your main responsibility will be planning and executing marketing and sales activities to grow our customer base, maintain business relationships with key clients and secure the sale of our products.
Main responsibility areas include:
QualificationsKey qualifications are:
- Conduct market research and networking to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Set up meetings and presentations, possibly demos, with potential clients.
- Visit customer labs and to conferences and promote the company's product portfolio.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints and objections.
- Create profitability models and reports with sales and financial data.
- You have PhD degree in biomedicine or molecular biology or similar.
- Experience in sales and marketing within life sciences is preferred.
- Preferably also experience with CE-IVD products.
- Knowledge in qPCR is a plus.
- Excellent in English (written and spoken). Other European languages (including Swedish) a plus but not a necessity.
We're looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who values building fruitful relationships with external partners and clients. Strong ability to work both independently and in team settings are required. Importantly, we believe that you are someone who has a positive and problem-solving mindset who can identify business opportunities and act on them. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and in a smaller entrepreneur-driven company (at present 8 persons) and will get the benefits of a greater involvement in company decisions, an understanding of how the company functions as a whole, and obvious opportunities to grow with the company.About ImmunoIVD
ImmunoIVD AB is a Swedish company founded in 2015 that produces neonatal screening kits for severe primary immunodeficiency disorders (PID). Our aim is to continue with the development of new assays to detect other forms of PID. No matter how rare a disease is, we have to strive to detect it as early as possible to increase the chances for all children to grow up and live life to its fullest.
The majority of the company is owned by Mabtech, a well-established and successful biotech company with more than 30 years' experience in developing and producing products for the biomedical market. The scientific advisory board consists of leading and renowned researchers within the field of clinical immunology and immunogenetics.