Are you a proactive and commercially driven leader with an entrepreneurial mindset with the will and ability to implement and drive change? Do you want to be a part of ITW Construction Products goal to develop and grow the Swedish market on our journey to sales excellence? And are you looking for opportunities to advance your career in an environment where you can take responsibility for your future? If so, we are currently looking for a strategically business minded Commercial Manager to join ITW Products in Sweden!
The role is newly established and reflects ITW’s increased focus on the Swedish market. You will be responsible for the distribution business and the customer Service team supporting the entire Swedish business. As the commercial manager you will be responsible to maximise on the significant growth and market penetration opportunities the business currently has in-front of it.As our Commercial Manager you will
- Develop and execute a long-term plan to maximise the opportunities the introduction of a new product range enables
- Leadership for distribution sales team, which will include defining sales targets, development of staff and ensuring key account managers attain revenue and margin commitments
- Senior level strategic management of our top Key Accounts
- Deliver top-line revenue targets whilst strategically protecting the profitability of the business
- Develop close working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and senior contacts with Key Customers
- Leadership for Customer Service team to ensure customers’ expectations met
- Act as primary leader and role model for the ITW Construction Products Sweden organisation
The position as Commercial Manager in ITW offers a challenging opportunity to be a part of a group of passionate professionals in an industry leading international company. In this role you will get a chance to be a major contributor in developing and growing our business in Sweden and taking it to the next level. We can offer you an opportunity to work in an environment with ownership, trust, respect and autonomy to get the work done! ITW is an organisation that takes pride in our honest and open leadership culture where we listen and respect each other and where we always strive to limit the bureaucracy to get on with the work.Qualifications
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in business development and/or at a strategic Key Account Managerial position with selling and contract negotiations as responsibility
- Educated to degree level, but this is not prescriptive as relevant experience and track record are of greater importance
- Experience of talent development
- Experience of driving change and leading a sales organization in an international company,
- Experience of working with people from different cultures and on different levels within the company is highly desirable
- Fluency in Swedish and English are essential Personal characteristics
We are open to applications from people outside our industry! We welcome applications from professionals with varied backgrounds.Skills and Personal Attributes
Welcome with your application!
- Business driven with a proactive approach
- Strong drive combined with excellent communication skills
- Confident and dynamic leadership skills
- Relationship building skills and networking ability
- Good judgement in decision making
- Comfortable operating at a fast pace and taking calculated risks
- Result and performance oriented
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their Senior Recruitment Consultant Johnny Björklund. For questions, please contact Johnny on +46 (0)76-000 18 07 or on email: email@example.com.
Selection and interviews will be held in the end of august due to summer vacations but do not wait to send in your application! Send your application as soon as possible by using the “ansök här
” link.About ITW:
ITW Construction Products UK/Nordics is a division of ITW, innovating, designing and manufacturing advanced industrial technology.
We are industry influencers and market leaders in our fields with five high quality brands at the front of technology and enterprise. At all levels in our organisation, we are encouraged to embrace our inner entrepreneur to drive actions, focus on what matters and share ideas so that every individual can have an impact on the business. In return we are rewarded, supported in our development and given the opportunities to grow within a large multinational organisationITW is a Fortune 150 diversified global manufacturer of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. ITW’s Construction Products Segment, with revenues of approximately 1.8 billion dollars, is a multi -leader in providing fastening systems and truss products for the residential, commercial, and renovation sectors. Key brands include: Paslode (Wood), NKT (Screws), SPIT (Concrete), Cullen and Gang Nail. Learn more at itwcp.com