INGO IS LOOKING FOR A NEW SENIOR SPECIALIST CAR WASH & MARKETING
As our SeniorSpecialist Car Wash & Marketing
you have a key position within INGOs marketing department contributing to setting and achieving the overall category and marketing business goals within the Swedish and Danish Market. To succeed in the role, it requires solid competences in building strategic working relationships and being able to transform category and marketing strategies into understandable action points for other functions.
You will be responsible for developing the yearly category plan for carwash on a market level and at the same time work with current marketing activities supporting the INGO brand as a whole. This includes setting the marketing strategy for carwash and find marketing synergies between fuel, carwash and loyalty.
To deliver successfully in the main areas of responsibilities we want you to be able to:
But now, let´s talk about you!
- Secure successful implementation and alignment of concept developed by INGO and carwash Circle K Europe
- Secure implementation of the marketing plan to the market.
- Fully understand the key business drivers and consumer insights for the INGO brand and transform insights into commercial strategies for carwash and fuel
- Conduct and execute detailed category plan based on current category performance, issues, market intelligence and consumer insight
You probably have a higher education in business management areas, marketing, economics university degree or similar educational degree. We want you to have at least 3 years of experience from working with marketing and experience from working in a FMCG organization is highly preferable.
To succeed in this role we believe you need to bring a solid business understanding and an experience in working within category management and business intelligence. You also need an understanding of demand driven forecasting based on consumer insights.
We are also interested in you and how you work, so we hope you are something like this:
- Fluent in Danish is preferable but no requirement
- Strategical and tactically skilled within commercial management
- Highly focused on details
- Capable of managing a wide range of issues at the same time
- Analytical, fact based and solution orientated in decision making
- Excellent in communication and good at building strong strategic relationship with key stakeholders
- Proactive and a person who takes responsibility
Welcome with your application, no later then December 1th, 2019
It's a fulltime position with placement at our service office in Stockholm or in Copenhagen.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Director Marketing, Patrick Wass, phone +46 70 429 68 60
Union representative: Theo Gage, +4687503847Why to work at INGO
INGO is an exciting workplace to operate and develop within. We work long term to be an attractive and challenging employer that attracts engaged employees. INGO is a small and passionate organization where everyone strives towards the same goal "our customers should always have a good experience and do a good business when they visit our stations