Work with state-of-the-art technology and next generation's SiC power semiconductors as a Device Test Engineer for II-VI.
To meet the global market demand, we are now expanding our R&D and production team at II-VI in Kista, Stockholm (formerly Ascatron) Here you will work with the electrical characterization of SiC power semiconductors and the development of production test methods.
As our Device Test Engineer, you are recently graduated in Electronics, Engineering Physics, or Electrical Engineering and have knowledge in semiconductor physics. As a team, we develop technologies for a sustainable future for the automotive, IT and energy sectors. our offer to you
With a history as a small start-up and now part of a global tech company, we offer you an innovative environment with state-of-the-art technology.Here you will:
- Make a difference! There is no "this is how we have always done". Instead, we promote innovation, trial-and-error, and learn from every prototype, experiment, and discovery.
- Work with experienced and committed colleagues, who collaborate, share best practices, knowledge, and support each other.
- Implement research into real products that will be manufactured and sold worldwide.
- Contribute to a more sustainable future! Our SiC technology minimize energy loss in power electronic used in electric vehicles, solar energy or industry.
See more vacancies at: https://www.tng.se/ingenjorsjobb-ii-vi-stockholm/This is what you will do
Your main responsibilities, as a Device Test Engineer, will be the electrical characterization of SiC power semiconductors and development of production test methods.
- Development and maintenance of electrical measurement setups, to large extent based on probe stations for wafer level testing of high-power diodes and transistors. Including soft- and hardware interface to control different types of measurement equipment.
- Electrical measurement on wafer and device level. High voltage (>1 kV), high current (<100 A), low leakage (nA) and high temp (<250°C).
- Measurement data analysis with correlation to device design and material data. Including script development for data acquisition and analysis.
- Development of production test methods with efficient screening techniques for wafer level testing.
- Documentation of work, progress reporting and instructions, for example, quality- development- and delivery reports.
The role requires that you work on-site in Kista and here you will collaborate with engineers in other disciplines such as Operations, Test, Quality and Reliability, and Project Management.
This is a full-time position and you will report to the Team Leader of Device Development.WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this role you thrive in technical problem solving where you have to use both your knowledge in programming and your practical ability to solve tasks related to both hard- and software. You work in a methodical and result oriented manner and you are also a team player with an ability to quickly comprehend new and complex information
We are looking for someone with a master´s degree in Microelectronics, Electrical Engineering, or Engineering Physics. You have knowledge in semiconductor physics and it is also an advantage if you have knowledge in power electronics and C++ or Python.INTERESTED?
We work with TNG Tech in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.