grows in undiminished speed, both in sales and number of colleagues joining our team. In every recruitment we see the opportunity to add new skills and knowledge, to improve the brand and develop the company. Up next, we're looking for a driven product developer to join our product development and design team!The role
As product developer you are long awaited and needed. You will fill the space as the link between design and our suppliers to ensure perfect fit, quality and measurements. You will be part of the product creation process and work close with design and suppliers to ensure that our product design is interpreted and manufactured to the correct standard in production. The team consists of designers and buyers and you will report to head of product development & design.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the link between designer and suppliers.
- Develop products with right constructions, measurements, quality and price.
- Set measurement list, grading and ensure perfect fit and quality.
- Verify that all samples meet the quality standards and Designer's expectations.
- Work proactively to source quality on fabrics and trims.
- Day to day admin.
We're still a young brand characterized by an "everyone does everything"- culture and to enjoy your stay with us you need to have that type of problem solving- and team-spirit attitude. In addition you need to be very self-starting and have a high level of follow through, structure and accuracy.
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree within textile or similar - (Design technician/ pattern maker).
- Knowledge, skills and experience withing construction, read of patterns, and material.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications - particularly excel and knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role (Product developer, product/garment technician).
We offer an opportunity to build something great together. ICIW is in an extreme growth phase and is strengthening the team to take the company worldwide, one step at a time. We offer a great workplace on Sveavägen 163 in Stockholm, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference and build something cool!CONTACT/APPLICATIONInfinity
is successful in recruiting excellence to culturally strong companies and our obvious partner in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Emil Nilsson, Infinity, ph. +46 70 5591192 or Mårten Näsvall, Infinity on e-mail: email@example.comRecruitment process:
4th of May: Infinity interviews
6th of May: ICANIWILL first interviews
11th of May: ICANIWILL final interviews