Are you ready to take your integration and lead skills to the next level to support Humana´s digital transformation journey?
Humana is passionate to give as many people as possible a good life and is an exciting place to pursue an IT career. Find your place in an entrepreneurial environment where you as Lead Integration Developer, LID, have a key role when it comes to building up our HIS, Humana Integrations Services, platform and to create stable and scalable integrations between our various IT-systems, delivered at the right time.
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business. You will be leading Humana's HIS work which aim is to support the entire organization with integration knowledge and solutions. The Humana Integration Services, HIS, consist today of two different parts, Identity manager based on MIM, Microsoft Identity Manager, and Transaction Manager consisting of SSIS, SQL Standard Integration Services. The next step is to define the next step for HIS. As Lead Integration Developer you are responsible towards our internal customers for new and updated integrations. The role is new for Humana. You will be a very vital gear in the work to make sure that our IT stack has the integrations it needs to support the daily operations and future growth of Humana, delivered on time and in the best possible way.Your responsibilities
The job of Humana LID comes with lots of responsibility and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
Who are you?Your skills
- act as contact person for Integrations
- have the role as Integration Architect in the Humana Architecture Board
- based on the requirements (completely new or updated integrations, targets, or sources), coordinate and lead the entire development process to a production-ready integration, with the help of other resources
- participate in customer dialogue in how we produce the best integration solutions, both short and long term
- set standards for and use design patterns and guidelines for our integrations, and translate the requirements to development tasks
- act as last line support for integration problems
- you will take part in developing integrations, and to keep your hands-on knowledge up to date
Just like everyone at Humana, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- genuine interest and curiosity for Integration
- a few years' experience of system and data integration, preferably with a good knowledge of .Net, SQL and using ETL tools as T-SQL and Web APIs by REST/SOAP.
- you can easily plan, prioritize and manage projects in the right direction and communicate with different type of stakeholders
- you are a structured person who think that quality is important
- you can communicate about problems and possible solutions in an easy understandable way
- you speak and write both Swedish and English fluently
This recruitment process is cooperation between Experis and Humana. Experis is a part during the process but you will be hired directly at Humana.
If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Daniel Stenberg, Daniel.email@example.com or +4684523379.
We work with ongoing selection and interviews so please apply as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!