At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
An opportunity has arisen within the marketing department as Nordic Category Marketing Manager.
This is a challenging and exciting role that provides a unique opportunity to work within a highly motivated and passionate team with a strong desire to win. As Category Marketing Manager you'll form strategic partnerships with selected customers, convert insight into action and drive customer and category growth in a way that benefits Henkel, our customers and our shoppers, through the implementation of a point of purchase vision.Key objectives include
Qualifications and experience required:
- Ownership of consumer and shopper insight programme
- Bring to life and use insights to identify category growth drivers & create short and long-term Category Strategies, Shopper Plans & PoP Actions
- Contribute to key customer partnerships with the aim to become category captain
- Collaborate with Sales & Brand Marketing teams to present category proposals & align key stakeholders within our customer's business as well as our own
- Responsibility for targeted Online Channel Marketing management
- Responsible for trade marketing with special focus on customer specific activation and managing that budget
- Continually evaluate competitive trends in the market place
- Working closely with brand marketing manager making sure that consumer and shopper insights are reflected in the way we drive our brands, media campaigns and execution on product packs.
Personal characters that will make you thrive and deliver:
- University degree (Economics/Marketing).
- 3 - 5 years of experience, mainly from brand marketing & preferably trade marketing management and/or sales. Preferably from FMCG industry (Food/Non-Food)
- Demonstrable success in previous brand marketing roles
- Proficient IT skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, Google analytics
- Fluency in English. Finnish is a merit
- Strategic thinker with high level of commercial & business acumen
- Strong problem-solving ability with the judgement and analytical ability to go into depth with internal & customer financial data. High attention to detail
- Excellent communicator & influencer with strong presentation skills
- Proven negotiator with a focus on win-win outcomes
- A natural aptitude for sales and a self-starter with determination to succeed