Location: Skondal, Malmö, Göteborg, Stockholm, GöteborgDANAHER
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
For additional company details, see www.danaher.comWATER QUALITY GROUP
Danaher's Water Quality Business is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including HACH, ChemTreat, and Trojan Technologies.HACH
Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.HACH MISSION
Ensure water quality for people around the world.HACH VISION
We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.POSITION SUMMARY:
As the world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents in the water quality business, we provide our solutions of hardware, software and services to different verticals markets in Sweden like wastewater, drinking water, food & beverages, power and the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a Sales Manager who leads the Sales growth and profitability of the Hach business in Sweden. As Sales Manager you are responsible for developing the business together with the Sales team of 5 people based on set targets and leading activity.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Support Sales Team to achieve sales objectives and sales targets, by providing day-to-day first line supervision through established KPI´s and visual management.
- Travel in the territories making regular joint visits with the Sales Team.
- Maintain and deliver Standard Work for Funnel Management / Daily Management.
- Run all sales activities utilising CRM system (SFDC).
- Build regional sales plan in alignment with business objectives.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across the team, utilising our Danaher Business System to support and sustain business growth.
- Hires, coaches, trains and develops sales team. Retains top talent and drives engagement.
- Manages employees by establishing annual goals and holding performance and development discussions.
- Motivates the team to action. Able to see how actions taken to capture today's opportunities will prepare the company for future growth and success.
- Understands the business environment to lead creative planning and to prioritize.
- Demonstrates understanding of the needs and expectations of customers.
- Evaluates competitors from the customer's perspective to identify how/where to differentiate to gain market share.
- Proactively builds relationships with new types of customers.
- Consistently makes decisions based on sound judgment, core ethics, values and the Danaher Code of Conduct regardless of circumstances and pressures.
- University degree, preferably in the field of Chemistry, Environmental Studies or Chemical Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant direct sales experience in a B2B environment with a strong track record of sales success.
- Market, domain and/or technical knowledge preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish, good English language skills.
- Experienced in positively leading and developing a team. Excellent people skills, demonstrating the ability to build followership within a team environment.
- Highly developed skill and expertise in customer interaction, negotiation and issue resolution
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and independently to maximize results for the business
- Willingness and ability to travel intensively (~ 3 days a week) in the country and regularly in Europe
- Living in or close to Malmö, Gothenburg or Stockholm
Please apply through this link: https://danaher.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/HachJobs/job/Skondal-Sweden/Sales-Manager_R1109379