We are currently looking for a technical advisor to our client HP in Stockholm.
You will serve as an expert to the partner for standard information regarding products, services, promotions, and configurations.
You will support sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within your area of focus.
You will achieve the assigned quota for assigned HP products and services within PC and Print.
Ensures partners are compliant with legal and ethical practices.
You use professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Developing expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. You act as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. And you exercise independent judgment within defined parameters.Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
- Basic understanding of HP's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
- Basic understanding of a specific set of HP's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting HP's strengths.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Basic understanding of pipeline management.
According to agreementWebhelp is a leading Contact Center provider internationally with about 35.000 employees. Webhelp Nordic currently operates within the Nordic countries and Latvia with 1800 employees. We are committed to our people and thrive diversity and individual growth in everyday bases. Any level of discrimination is not welcome within our organization- rather we celebrate our differences. We believe in feedback and open communication to share knowledge and support business development. We guarantee high quality coaching and training and encourage and support our employees to find the best individual career development path with us.