Are you a business minded individual who is passionate about people and organisational development?Do you thrive in a fast paced, result oriented and international environment? Do you want to make a real difference? If so, you might be the person we are looking for!
Global Expansion, within the H&M Group, is looking for a senior HR professional to lead our Expansion People strategy and HR team.
The Expansion function within the H&M Group is responsible for all aspects of creating and maintaining our stores; to lease, design, draw, build and facility manage each store. During 2018 we opened almost 400 stores, entered two new markets and now we have around 5000 stores in 73 markets.
Within Global Expansion we are approximately 1000 employees globally, with our head office based in Stockholm, Sweden.The role
Together with the HR team you will lead our People strategy, with a focus on talent and leadership development, employee engagement, succession planning, recruitment, coaching of leaders, employee relations and execution of HR processes. You will have a large freedom to set the direction and develop HR related initiatives based on the business direction and needs within Global Expansion.
As Head of HR, you will have responsibility for four HR team members, where you will report to the Head of Global Expansion and be part of the Expansion leadership team.Main responsibilities:
- Together with the HR team and the function leadership team, develop and execute the People strategy for Global Expansion
- Coach senior leaders within Global Expansion
- Manage and implement all annual HR processes, i.e employee engagement surveys, annual dialogue talks and salary reviews
- Collaborate closely with Global & Sweden HR teams and other HR colleagues within the H&M Group
- Lead a small HR team of HR Business Partners and a HR Project Manager, all based in Stockholm
We believe that you have:
- 5 years of HR experience in an international environment/organisation
- Experience from HR business partnering and coaching of leaders
- Experience from being part of leadership team
- HR leadership experience
- Experience of union negotiations and a solid understanding of Swedish labour law.
- An academic degree in HR or Business
On top of that we are looking for a person who:
- Is a strong leader and people manager
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Is positive and solution oriented
- Has a strategic and an operational mindset
- Is highly collaborative and open minded
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
In this role you are expected to be an ambassador for the H&M values and you should constantly look for new possibilities to improve our ways of working.
Within the H&M Group, leadership is about inspiration, delegation, feedback and motivation, and our leaders lead by example - always driven by our values and our ambition to make our people and business growSOUNDS INTERESTING?
In this recruitment, we are working with Wise Professionals. If you have any questions about the process please contact Paul Sredojevic at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ulrika Franzen Körlof at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application via www.wise.se.Please note that applications should be made in English.
We do not accept applications via email. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, the position may be filled prior to the application deadline. The position is located in Stockholm.