Join Our Growing Company!
BE AWAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE
As a dynamic and charismatic Sales Associate you will help us not only grow our business, but also to help grow our brand so we can bring the best sleep in the world to more and more people!
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Approach customers and co-workers with a positive, friendly, open, and approachable presence.
- Build a solid working relationship with all clients.
- Become an expert on Hästens Beds.
- Provide an elevated level of service by actively engaging and educating customers on sleep during the selling process.
- Actively communicate and maintain after-sale service support for all owners of Hästens Beds.
- Reinforce customer service guidelines and goals as outlined by Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Embody a passion for Hästens and it's heritage.
- Attract new business by being a genuinely engaging brand-ambassador.
- Establish yourself as the "go-to" person for beds and sleeping advice.
- Provide exceptional customer service and in-store experiences.
Experience and Requirements
- Excellent at sales and customer service.
- Experience from luxury retail sales, high end sales of exclusive club memberships or luxury real estate or similar, is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the native language where the position is based and English
- Work a flexible schedule during weekends, special events, and openings.
- University degree or similar is an advantage.
- Positive mindset and openness to fit into Hästens' Values and Culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional image to align with Hästens' brand.
- Proactive seller who seeks out customers through ongoing outreach and communication.
Salary + Commission
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits program
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two minute video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Since 1852, Hästens Beds has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftspeople at our factory in Köping, Sweden, have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in 40+ countries and over 200 partners in Europe, Asia and North America, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.