Grundig Nordic is fast growing company in the Nordic market for home electronics and major domestic appliances.
An exciting portfolio of brands like Grundig, Beko and Blomberg makes us increasingly attractive for consumers across the Nordic region.Grundig Nordic is owned by Arcelik, a part of Koc Holding, which is one of the world's top 400 companies ranked by total revenues, with a total turnover of 30 bn USD within various industries, and a total of 90,000 employees. Grundig Nordic is present in all Nordic countries and is headquartered at Sköyen in Oslo, Norway.
In 2016 Grundig launched a unique collaboration with the Nordic Royal Yacht Clubs, and recently launched Grundig Sailing Cup. We are also the proud sponsor of the historic sailing venue Grundig Hankø Race Week.Beko is the second largest brand in Europa for appliances, a position that is strengthened by our sponsorship with FC Barcelona.www.grundig.com
To strengthen our position and meet future opportunities we are now searching an experienced and ambitious colleague:
COUNTRY SALES MANAGER, SWEDEN
We are currently looking for an ambitious Country Sales Manager
in Sweden with extensive experience from retail (FMCG) and primary the Whitegoods industry/MDA.
You will lead our Swedish sales operation and be responsible to accelerate future growth and success in the Swedish market.
The position is reporting to the Nordic Sales Director and is ideally located in the Stockholm area.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for revenue, margins and activation growth
- Creation of customers targets, sales plan and action planning in line with country strategy and in agreement with line manager
- Build and maintain strategic relationship with key partners in Sweden
- Drive annual partner negotiations with local partners
- Local execution of Nordic agreements
- Lead, develop and manage the sales team in line with the company strategic goals
- Plan, prepare and execute sales activities with key partners
- Attending retail trainings, trade shows and other events
What we offer
- An energetic and a positive mindset
- Track record of success in sales and negotiations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Senior Sales position from Electrical, Retail, or FMCG industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Analytical with solid judgment and business acumen
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills
- Self- driven individual who proactively identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives
- Strong team leading, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and oral
- Good knowledge of IT and excel
All applications will be treated confidential.
- A key part in an exciting Nordic growth journey
- A young, passionate and creative working environment
- Nordic and international work experience
- An energetic and ambitious organization
- An employer who has a strong focus on Diversity & Inclusion and where sustainability is one of our business strategies
- An international working environment where you will work closely with your international and local teams
- Swedish, Nordic and international work-related travel must be expected.
We care about the protection of your privacy and personal data. More information about how we treat your personal data may be found here: https://www.grundig.com/no-no/juridiske-koblinger/grundig-job-applicant-privacy-notice
Grundig Nordic is collaborating with Satt-Elit Rekrytering for this recruitment. We look forward to your application in English or Swedish, with an updated CV and a cover letter Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. We are looking forward to receiving your application by mail, to: email@example.com
Do you have questions? Please contact our recruiter Carl-Erik Wallin, Satt-Elit Rekrytering AB, +46 733 74 82 86 or our Nordic HR advisor
Julia Vetlesen + 47 92 49 0881.