New delivery models, e.g. new partnerships, cloud and as-a-service deliveries, changes the external supplier landscape and how we will work with our external suppliers. In addition the requirements and expectations from regulators as well as from our clients on how we control and govern our external supplier deliveries and relationships are getting more and more extensive.
Current main focus is to make sure that we support new partnerships and delivery models with vendor relation and governance models that can provide maximum business value but still minimises business risk.
We are now looking for a person mainly to further strengthen and develop the Vendor Management function, VM. The function is overall responsible for developing and maintaining SEB:s model for VM. The function also supports the divisions and support functions in vendor governance matters and provides best practice when it comes to VM. The function also contains the sub-function Data Protection Responsible for SEB Business Support.About the job
You will be a part of a small team where we
Who are you?
- further develop and maintain our model and roles for vendor governance (Vendor Management), making sure it supports the banks change journey into new ways of working regarding new delivery models, partnerships and external relations (provide best practice)
- support and guide divisions and support functions with advice and hands-on support setting up vendor governance structures
- work closely together with the business
- proactively, and in close cooperation with our business colleagues, follow how we in Business Support work with our external vendors and suggests improvements when needs are identified
- prepare and hold training sessions and presentations
- continue to increase the awareness and knowledge regarding GDPR and to establish necessary structures in order to ensure Business Supports contribution to a GDPR compliant bank
We are looking for a senior person who is used to work in an environment that includes and involves external vendors (sell and/or buy side), and who has a proven record working in or with management groups and with external vendors on a senior level. Building networks and working in close collaboration with other departments comes natural to you, and you take an outside-in view and are passionate about contributing to SEB:s change journey.
You have the ability to work independently with a strong drive, result oriented and taking ownership, yet being a strong team-player valuing collaboration and knowledge sharing. You understand that to succeed, you constantly need to develop your competence and skillset to keep yourself knowledgeable and in order to be able to provide best practices in a trustworthy way. Your communication skills in Swedish and English are excellent, both spoken and written. Necessary since you will drive internal and external meetings, and in addition hold presentations and trainings.Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to our clients. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2019-11-03. If you have questions about the position, please contact Lars Åke Jönsson, Head of Vendor Management, email@example.com. SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.