As well as exceptional job skills, we're looking for people who share our values. People who want to be part of a positive force in society. People who believe that diversity and inclusion are key to success. In our Talent Acquisition team, we have a key role in finding the right talents to shape SEB: s future. Our team are now expanding, and we are looking for a Junior Technical Recruiter to join our team in Solna, Arenastaden.About the job
As a Junior Technical Recruiter, you'll play a key role in helping shape the organization's future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to SEB. Depending on your preference and our needs, you could be recruiting Developers, Engineers and Data Scientists. You will be driving the entire process; from sourcing and screening to closing top talent and working together with hiring managers to improve the way we do things.
In the role you'll get to spend lots of time with the teams you recruit for; attending stand-ups, running sourcing sessions and coming up with new ideas for attracting talent. You will be part of our Talent Acquisition team consist of 23 persons.Who are you?
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- You have some experience working as an IT researcher/technical recruiter with high volumes in a dynamic environment. You therefore know how to source, interview and close top talent.
- You're a fantastic story teller, with an ability to inspire and motivate passive candidates to join SEB.
- You care deeply about providing a great candidate experience for everyone.
- You have a desire to learn, constantly; only you can set the limit for how much you will learn here.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- You're fluent in English and Swedish
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application!
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today. If you have questions about the position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Sandra Leindahl on 070 639 10 83 or Sandra.firstname.lastname@example.org