Will you revolutionise lead generation and marketing at SEB by building machine learning products that have a direct and measurable impact on business? Do you have what it takes to leverage our data to support the group make data-informed decisions? Then you might be our next colleague!
We are now looking for a Data Scientist
to our Advanced Customer Analytics team in Stockholm, which powers the AI across the Digital, Customer Experience and Communication area at SEB.About the job
The challenge in this position will be to:
Have you got what it takes?
- Build machine learning models to boost sales leads, marketing and communication
- Contribute to the design and development of solutions that enable quicker iteration on data science problems
- Harness opportunities to continually improve data quality, processes, and standards
- Work in a team of data scientists/engineers, in cross collaboration with many different parts of SEB
We encourage applications from candidates with most of the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Strong programming competency in Python
- Fluency in relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL, Hive, BigQuery)
- Solid understanding of fundamentals of statistics and probability
- Practical hands-on experience with machine learning
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate technical content to an audience with varied backgrounds
Preferred skills include:
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- Experience handling large datasets, running ETL or writing production-level code
- Experience with tools like Docker (containerization), Hadoop and Spark (distributed computing) or GCP (cloud computing)
- Initiative and drive to solve problems, test new technologies and contribute to the team
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.We look forward to reading your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31st January 2020. If you have questions about the position, please contact Johanna Kruckenberg Turén, (firstname.lastname@example.org).