Position located in-house in our office in Stockholm
Do you have an eye for beautifully designed applications? An interest in data visualization? We're looking for a cornerstone in our team of rebels who wants to change the way we look at big data and how it can build great brands. At Graviz Labs our digital plattform have started a small revolution within analysis and insights for brand development. The plattform was launched earlier this year and we are thrilled to already have some of the biggest brands onboard. Now it's time to expand our in-house dev team to make sure we can continue to grow with a scalable, beautifully designed product with the goal to make a global impact.What this position offer:
We think you have:
- A key-role in a creative environment where we are passionate about data visualization and providing answers to complex questions.
- A young, innovative company where you will play an important role to shape the ITH and have the possibility to get a lot of responsibility and personal development.
- Offices situated in central parts of Stockholm, Birkastan.
- Take lead in experimenting with new technologies and frameworks.
- Take lead and participate in ideation meetings.
- Have previous worked with, or are eager to learn, software architecture built on cloud based services, such as Amazon AWS / Google cloud services.
- You are eager to explore new ideas and feel comfortable to architect apps on your own.
- You have previously worked with data visualization projects on a commercial level or at least contributed to similar open source projects.
- You believe in leaving code in a shape that you like to find others in. Structured, commented, tested.
You probably speak Swedish, English or both.An extra bonus for additional skills within:
* React.js, Google Big Query, MongoDB, Education in Math/Data science