Are you an analytical person looking for an opportunity to join an organization with a strong commitment to sustainability? Are you also interested in a position with many future possibilities for development? Sustainability is a core part of Gränges’ strategy and we are now looking for a person who wants to join Gränges in the role as Sustainability Controller.
Your main task will be to support the development of Gränges’ sustainability reporting and ESG communication and ensure that the company’s stakeholders have access to timely and credible sustainability data.
This is a new position at Gränges, and focus will initially be on establishing a roadmap for sustainability reporting and ESG communication over the next few years. You will evaluate current system support and work to improve the reporting process and structure for sustainability performance data to enable credible monthly reporting. You will also project lead the data collection and analysis for Gränges’ annual sustainability reporting. As you evolve in your role you will be more involved in all kinds of projects related to sustainability, across Gränges’ five sustainability pillars: Sustainable product offerings, Responsible and sustainable sourcing, Sustainable operations, Diverse and high-performing teams as well as Ethical business practices.
The position is located at Gränges head office in Stockholm and you will report to the SVP Sustainability.Responsibilities
Your main tasks will be:
- Support in the implementation of Gränges’ global sustainability strategy, targets and policies.
- Ensure quality and efficiency in Gränges’ legal and operational sustainability reporting.
- Provide sustainability analysis for business insight and decision-making.
- Be responsible for data collection and analysis connected to Gränges’ annual sustainability reporting.
- Further develop and make sure Gränges complies with current and future legally required and voluntary sustainability reporting standards (i.e. the EU taxonomy and NFRD, UNGC, GRI, CDP, TCFD), in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Further develop system support.
- Manage and further develop Gränges’ climate impact reporting in line with the GHG Protocol guidelines.
- Review and respond to ESG rating reports as well as sustainability questionnaires from customers and other stakeholders.
- Support analysis with regards to responsible and sustainable sourcing; such as to follow up supplier assessment results, etc.
- Participate in selected and prioritized sustainability related projects.
You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent education. You also have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience from a controlling position or relevant experience from a consulting or auditing firm. Most important is that you have experience from and a strong interest in sustainability and that you are familiar with internationally recognized sustainability reporting standards such as GRI, CDP, EU NFRD etc. You are fluent in English and have a high degree of literacy in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.Personality
To be suitable for this position we are looking for you who have a high efficiency in your work, i.e. you are energetic, self-disciplined and results-oriented. Since this position includes many different contact points and stakeholders it is also important that you are communicative and that you can easily adapt to your surroundings. Finally, you are a structured person who always strive to be quality minded and thorough in your work.Application
Gränges is working with Prodiem in this recruiting process. Selection will be ongoing. Please submit your application as soon as possible at our website, www.prodiem.se. Candidates are interviewed from January 4th and the position will be advertised until filled. For further information regarding the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Alexandra af Winklerfelt at Prodiem, 073-922 61 72 or Caroline Björk at Prodiem, 073-303 34 66.