Gazella is looking for a Financial Controller/Analyst to Genesta Property Nordic. At Genesta you will have the unique opportunity to work in a combined role as a financial controller and financial analyst in a competent, international and entrepreneurial environment.
Your journey starts at Genesta´s Stockholm office where you will be working in the Finance and Operations Team. You will support the local and group operations and finance manager for Genesta's managed companies.Your challenge
- Support the local finance and operations manager for managed real estate companies.
- Cash-, debt-, tax- & risk management.
- Structuring and financing in real estate acquisitions.
- Genesta Sweden internal and external reporting including Genesta group reporting (local GAAP.)
- Help develop IT systems related to financial and operations management including the Fund's Datawarehouse, BI software and activity management software.
- Internal Projects including Best Practices, Genesta's Business Planning and Reporting system.
Genesta is searching for a hard-working team player to join their team based in Stockholm. You have an academic record and a genuine interest of the finance and real estate sectors. A suitable background would likely include:
- A suitable background is a University degree in Economics and Business Administration (preferably within finance or accounting.)
- Related work experience of one to two years is beneficial but not a demand.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop your tasks.
- Strong written and verbal English.
- Good IT skills is beneficial but not a demand.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Johan Zethrin and Markus Nilsson are responsible for this recruitment.