Do you want to work with the latest technology in Windows and Cloud services such as Azure? Then apply to Genero in Stockholm!
At Genero Solutions you will be the one responsible for IT Operations and ensure that the orders keep flowing! Here you will be able to work independently, both operationally and strategically.
We strive to make the everyday life for the travelling sales representative as efficient and delightful as possible. By providing a SaaS service and mobile apps we help sales teams dealing with fast moving consumer goods unleash their true potential.
Our customers are primarily in the Nordics, but we are expanding to the rest of the world.The opportunity
At Genero Solutions you´ll be a part of a modern and flexible workplace, where you will have great opportunities to take your own initiative and influence your role. We will always prioritize and value your personal and technical development and you will always be encouraging to try new techniques, so that we can stay in the forefront.
We are now in an exciting period where we have a very appreciated and fully developed product but now want to take the next step in to the future. We want you to be with us on this journey to develop our product and our corporation.Your challenge
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
- You will ensure availability and resiliency of our systems by looking at things like scaling, redundancy, fail-over and disaster-recovery.
- You will monitor our systems, identify key performance indexes and make the data available and understandable to the rest of the team.
- You will perform performance analysis and implement optimizations to minimize the resource utilization and effectiveness of our systems
- You will make sure our systems are secure.
- You will continuously reduce the need of human intervention in operational tasks and automation of processes.
- You will work closely with the product developers and our support team to resolve production issues.
- You will be involved in resolving customer support issues
- You will demonstrate and promote best practices for the team
You will be part of a cross functional team responsible for the development and operation of our products. We develop our products mainly with Microsoft technology and deploy them to a local datacentre as well as to Azure. Our focus is to move all the infrastructure to Azure within the next year. We believe in strong teamwork and the important thing is what you do not where and when you do it.
You will be sitting on the 21st floor in Kista Science Tower with a view over the whole northside of Stockholm.About you
- You are either an experienced sysadmin with professional skills in Windows, preferably on distributed systems, and a demonstrable interest in using software engineering to solve operational problems; or a software engineer with real interest in infrastructure, monitoring and automation.
- You know your way around databases and clusters.
- You have experience of using a public Cloud such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- You are comfortable with automating tasks with PowerShell or some other scripting language.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!