Gazella is now recruiting a Treasury and Payment Solutions Manager to join Atlas Copco Financial Solutions. Atlas Copco has a truly global presence with offices all around the world and in the EMEA region where this role has its focus. In the role as a Treasury and Payment Solutions Manager you will have a communicative role with focus on cash management, bank relations, capital structure trade and supply chain finance. The office is located in Sickla (Stockholm) and you will be reporting to the Regional Manager of Europe, Middle East and Africa.What Atlas Copco offers you
At Atlas Copco we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. We offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions for international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.Responsibilities
As Treasury and Payment Solutions Manager you will support Atlas Copco entities in the EMEA region with all aspects of treasury activities. Main responsibilities will be:
- Assess solutions on cash management and currency management to mitigate risks in accordance with Atlas Copco guidelines.
- Maintain the regional bank relationship including monitor and negotiate the bank facilities, bank services and products.
- Propose capital structure for the subsidiaries as per the Group's guideline.
- Support subsidiaries with the implementation of Treasury and Trade systems/tools.
- Promote and assist in Supply Chain Finance program implementation.
- Provide financial advices to the subsidiaries.
- Build relationships with subsidiaries within EMEA by both with digital meetings and travelling to meet people in the different countries you work towards (possibilities to travel expected a couple of times a month).
For this position, we are looking for you with a degree in business, finance or in a related discipline. You have approximately 3-5 years qualified experience of Treasury and related activities, preferable experience from cash management. You are able to work with cross-functional tasks and responsibilities. You are a strong problem solver and have a combination of analytical skills and excellent Communication skills. You are fluent in written and spoken English and have good MS Office skills.Personal Qualities
We are looking for someone who work collaboratively with others, looking for better ways to deliver lasting results. You have a drive to ensure that internal customer relationships remain strong, providing innovative ideas and solutions. Atlas Copco will give you ownership of several areas in the treasury scope and this approach achieves strong results when you passionately assume accountability for your work.About Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco is a Swedish company with 43,000 employees and customers in more than 180 countries. We are pioneers and technology drivers, and industries all over the world rely on our expertise. Our market-leading compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems can be found everywhere. Read more about Atlas Copco at their webpage: atlascopco.comApplication
Is this you? Apply by register your CV at Gazellas webpage via the "ansök" button for this job post. In this recruitment processes Atlas Copco is working together with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Petter Söderblom ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Patrik Sundelin (email@example.com) who is the responsible Recruitment Consultant for this position.