Gazella is now recruiting a Treasury Operations to Loomis AB. Loomis Treasury function is now under an exciting journey where they are searching for a person who wants to be part of forming the development of the function.
In this newly created position, reporting directly to head of Treasury, you will be part of a professional team who has a common thrive to develop the function and support the group. You will be responsible for both the strategical development and the operational part of the daily administration within the Treasury Function as for the process development within the same. Loomis headquarter is located in the central Stockholm.Your Challenge
- You will be responsible to establish and maintain a durable, compliant and efficient financial administration at the Treasury function.
- Daily bank account reconciliation and control of Treasury's front office and internal bank activities.
- Ongoing management of the short-term liquidity, including handling the excess and deficit on accounts, sweep group liquidity if efficient.
- Responsible for the month end closing processes, including booking of interest, distribution of IC, ad-hoc queries etc.
- Have a team-based focus and understand the importance of working together with different stakeholders in order to achieve the goals.
- Support the other roles within the Treasury function, primarily the Risk- and Cash Manager/Internal bank in their activities.
- Develop, optimize and review the current processes and workflow.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance or similar. You have at least 2 years of relevant experience from working within a corporate treasury function. Experience from working with process developments within the treasury function is seen as a merit. Excel skills is a must have and you are fluent in both Swedish and English.Personal qualities
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have high analytical skills, are hands on, determined to accomplish the goals and tasks you set up for yourself and master the important art of being independent in your work as well as being a good team player. The role has both a great depth and breadth, a prestigeless mindset is therefore important when supporting your colleagues as well as a will and thrive to learn and develop yourself within new areas.About Loomis
Loomis is the specialist in creating an efficient cash flow in society. Offering comprehensive solutions at all levels of society including financial institutions, retailers, other commerce related business and the public sector. With 24,000 employees operating in branch offices spread across more than 20 countries. A corporate culture built on the core values of People, Service and Integrity awaits you, more information about Loomis can be found here: https://www.loomis.com/en/about-loomis/loomisbriefApplication
In this recruitment process, Loomis is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jesper Ideberg (email@example.com), who is responsible for this recruitment.