Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect? Will you make the difference with your insights? Can you maintain the pace to keep the revenue growing? Gazella is now recruiting a proactive and analytic Senior Marketing Finance Controller to Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP).
In the role as Sr. Marketing Finance Controller you will be a valued business partner and make a significant impact to Coca-Cola's Finance Function Vision through guiding strategic decisions, delivering superior customer service, and driving long-term profit growth.
The aim of this position is to develop and increase general efficiency and profitability within different strategic business and commercialization projects. Your responsibilities include developing reports, KPI's and tools to monitor and evaluate the company's performance from a marketing perspective, as well as providing support as needed.
We continuously interview candidates and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Analyze, review and report the Trade Marketing Expenses within the operational marketing organization.
- Support the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing process regarding 50/50 agreements and Trade Marketing Expenses.
- Finance Lead in all commercialization projects related to New Product Developments (NPD), working closely with Portfolio Team, New Initiative Management (NIM) Team and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) team.
- Key finance resource for the New Economic Model (NEM), Incidence Pricing, 50/50 agreements and other support agreements with TCCC.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness across the finance function, with special focus on improving the NPD process.
- Develop tools and reporting to increase understanding of the profitability of brands and packages.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance and at least five years of experience from working with financial analysis and business controlling in a multinational organization. You have an interest in and experience from working with business controlling as well as analysis of large amounts of data. Previous experience from FMCG, as well as knowledge of SAP are considered assets and are meritorious. You have an advanced understanding and skill set within Excel and PowerPoint and are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.Personal Qualities
We are looking for an analytical, pragmatic and value driven team player who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You have a customer focused mindset and strong Business Partner skills. To be successful you must have the ambition and drive to make an impact as well as the ability to deliver high-quality work within a stipulated time frame. You are communicative, comfortable presenting your work, and are able to impact and influence at every level in the organization. You are proactive, passionate and like to occupy a central role characterized by coordination and overview. Furthermore, you are pedagogical, enjoy analysis and you possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas. You perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams.Application
Madelene Steinert and Patrik Sundelin are responsible for this recruitment.