SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TO HEM DESIGN STUDIO
Gazella is now recruiting a Senior Accountant to Hem Design Studio. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-growing international design company that works in a dynamic and energetic environment. Hem is a Stockholm-based independent design brand creating a new generation of furniture, accessories and lighting. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem Crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world. Working as a Senior Accountant you will be part of the finance team in central Stockholm and work broadly with accounting. We are looking for a person who is passionate about his/her work and wants to be a part of a creative start-up that's facing rapid development. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Work broadly with accounting and be responsible for monthly- and annual closing activities, including monthly group reconciliations.
- Lead the month-end and year-end closing, ensure accurate reporting and work with the annual reports in proximity with the CFO.
- Be part of development within the accounting field, take initiatives in efficiency improvements and perform other ad-hoc tasks.
- Be part of/ take lead on driving internal projects such as PSP and bank procurement, Cogs calculations, budget and forecasting.
- Deliver timely and accurate financial information.
- Be the owner of the EU VAT collection, compliance and reporting in all registered countries.
- Be the main contact for US federal and sales tax reporting together with the external consultants.
- Be responsible for intercompany transactions and transfer pricing policy.
We are looking for a person that have approximately 3-6 years of experience from working broadly with accounting or with auditing, preferably within Big4. We believe that you have experience from working within a fast-growing company and have previously worked broadly with accounting, from day-to-day accounting to monthly- and annual closing activities. Furthermore, you have good overall knowledge of accounting principles and practices. Experience from an international company with operations both in EU/US would be a merit. You are proficient in Excel and you have experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.Personal Qualities
You are an ambitious, analytical and communicative person, who is comfortable working in fast-paced environments. We are looking for someone who is quality-conscious, structured and can take their own initiatives in their work. As a person you are self-propelled, quality conscious and apply critical thinking. You have respect for deadlines, can handle stress and work targeted. Moreover, you like to collaborate with your colleagues, enjoy working in an international setting and strive to be part of continuously improving processes.Gazella
Gazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.Application
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Evelina Norén is responsible for this recruitment.