Gazella is now recruiting a Group Business Controller to our client Cramo, one of the leading companies in the rental business within the construction industry in Europe. This is a unique opportunity for you who have worked for some years in accounting/controlling and want to progress further within Business Controlling. You will be a part of a driven and positive team in a communicative role that requires great teamwork skills. Cramo's office is located in Solna and you will be reporting to Head of Business Control. This is a vacancy for one year with start in June, and you will be hired directly at Cramo.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your Challenge
- Monthly business controlling, gap analysis and reporting of Group functions.
- Business case preparation and support of initiatives for group development projects.
- Monthly follow up on Group development projects.
- Support for budget and forecast process for the Group functions.
- Responsible for the service charge process towards the subsidiaries in the Group.
- Develop budgeting and forecasting processes for Group functions.
- Responsible/admin user of the budgeting system in the Group.
- Purchasing efficiency monitoring and its development within the Group including:- Develop and improve annual spend analysis reporting – Continuously analyze all purchase related data and propose areas of improvement
- KPI and reporting development related to the purchase-to-pay (P2P) process:- Own and develop sourcing savings KPI follow-up and methodology – Own and develop C-buy KPI reporting and follow-up incl defining calculations methodology
- Ad-hoc support to manager, colleagues inside and outside the team (BC, Group function heads, Procurement, Accounting etc) and management
- Other duties or projects as assigned
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance (BBA/MBA). You have at least 3 years of experience working with accounting or controlling. If you have experience from working towards a purchasing function, it is seen as a merit. It is also beneficial if you have worked in the financial system Hyperion. To succed in this role, you have a good skillset within Excel and as the corporate language at Cramo is English, you also need to be fluent in English, both speaking and writing.Personal Qualities
To succeed in this role, you need to have a can-do attitude and an eager to learn and develop yourself. This is a communicative role with a lot of contacts both internally and externally, therefore you need to be a social and positive person with good structure and great teamwork skills. You will work in a changing and fast paced environment, so you also need to be flexible and able to prioritize your work.About Cramo
Cramo offer a full range of state-of-the-art construction machinery and equipment, innovative digital solutions as well as value-adding services to construction companies and customers in trade, industry and the public sector, as well as private customers. Since 2020, Cramo is part of the Boels-Cramo Group which employs some 7,500 rental professionals in 17 countries across Europe, creating a culture defined by the values Attitude, Boels as one and Commitment. Cramo employs about 1800 rental professionals in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.Application
Is this you? Apply by register your CV! In this recruitment process, Cramo is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Sofia Lundgren (email@example.com), who is responsible for this recruitment.