FINANCE MANAGER – REVENUE AND GROSS PROFIT TO GAMESYS GROUP
Gazella is now recruiting a Finance Manager for the Revenue and Gross Profit stream of the global online gaming operator Gamesys Group plc. The company has over 30 online bingo and casino brands including Jackpotjoy, Costa Bingo, Virgin games, Vera&John and Intercasino. Working as a Finance Manager you will have responsibility for the revenue, through to gross margin function of Vera & John group entities in the geographies in which the group is currently present. You will report to the Group Accounting Manager and lead a team of 7 direct reports based across Sweden and Malta. For this position, we are looking for a person with a strong mindset, that is independent in his/her work and who also is communicative and a natural leader. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Be responsible for overseeing the fixed and variable costs and transaction processing functions of all our entities across different geographies.
- Take responsibility for the balance sheet and for associated accounts.
- Propose, consolidate and review revenue and cost of sales entries.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly closing.
- Ensure that company assets are safeguarded and that the financial reporting is in compliance according to IFRS, as well as to local statutory requirements.
- Identify and implement process improvements to continually balance efficiency and improve service to the front-line business.
- Coordinating different stakeholders within business units, both in Sweden but also in the organizations across the different geographies in which we are present.
- Lead a team of 6 direct reports and 1 indirect report, based across Sweden and Malta.
For this position we see that you have an academic degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related discipline. Furthermore, you are a qualified accountant who has been working with accounting for approximately 5-7 years, within an international company. It is meritorious if you have worked in a multi-international or listed company environment with a high volume of transactions and also if you have experience from the online gaming industry, or from working within FMCG or retail. You have experience from IFRS and preferably also from Swedish and/or Maltese GAAP. You also have prior experience from working in a position as Manager for approximately 2-3 years. You have in earlier positions been working to raise and maintain high performance within the team. We also see that you have been driving change within an accounting function and implemented sustainable solutions. You have professional English skills and are an experienced user of Excel. Personal Qualities
As a person you are independent, driven and communicative and have good leadership abilities as well as strong people management skills. You pay attention to details and also have good analytical skills. You are not afraid to take action and are comfortable in taking lead and driving as well as completing different projects. We also see that you are a team-player who strive for collaboration between the members of the team and others in the organization.Gamesys Group plc
Gamesys Group plc is a global online gaming operator with over 30 online bingo and casino brands including Jackpotjoy, Costa Bingo, Virgin games, Vera&John and Intercasino. Gamesys Group plc shares are listed on the premium listing segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, while the exchangeable shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Craft your career in an environment which is genuinely supportive, constantly energizing and full of fun.Application
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Evelina Norén and Katarina Milenkovic are responsible for this recruitment.