Gazella is now recruiting a driven and analytical business controller to the design company Bemz, a Stockholm based, global e-commerce company specializing in custom-made design covers and replacement legs for IKEA furniture. The company is on an exciting growth journey where you as Business Controller will participate and contribute to this in an organization that is characterized by driven employees with high commitment to the business in which they operate. The Business Controlling function is new, and your knowledge and experience will play an important part in developing the tools and processes.
As a Business Controller at Bemz you will operate in a dynamic and central role in entrepreneurial environment and report directly to the CFO. This is a broad position where you will have a great opportunity to work with accounting and business controlling and get a great understanding of full P&L, balance sheet, and what components that will drive profitability, costs and growth. You will act as a Business Partner to the Marketing and Sales department and to the Bemz management team, where your work will provide valuable insights for the success of the company. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to submit your CV today.What Bemz will offer you
In this position at Bemz you will have a central position where you have a great opportunity to grow together with the company and with your high-committed colleagues. You will be a part of an international and high-paced environment with an open and friendly culture. Moreover, the culture and the core of the company is characterized by sustainability; from the values and the design of the products to the processes of the company.Your challenge
- Drive the process of financial forecasting, budgets, business case and preparation of monthly reporting package to the management and organization.
- Work with sales analyzes, customer and pricing strategies, reporting of sales and other business oriented KPI's.
- Proactively support the organization and management with sales and business analysis.
- Responsible of the daily accounting operations, such as current recording of transactions, AP/AR, reconciliation of balance accounts, cash management, monthly and annual accounts.
- Take the lead of the month-end closing activities and be a part of the year-end closing process.
- Point of contact for external stakeholders such as banks, auditor and suppliers.
- Responsible for office management and HR-related matters.
- Be responsible for developing analysis tools (PowerBI) and reports for better management of the business.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in finance. You have approximately 2-3 years of experience from business- or sales controlling in combination with a good understanding of the accounting principles. Perhaps you have worked in a broad position within both business controlling and accounting, or have worked as an Accountant during the same time you studied. Your background could also be within management consulting or transaction services. You are an advanced user of Excel and earlier experience of PowerBI is an advantage. Previous experience from a transaction-intensive business within retail is considered an asset. Furthermore, it is meritorious if you have previous experience of working in an entrepreneurial and high-paced organization and that you are used to work broadly with questions that can appear in this kind of environment. You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.Personal Qualities
You are a positive, ambitious, analytical and communicative person, who is comfortable working in fast-paced environments. We are looking for someone who is quality-conscious, structured and can take their own initiatives in their work. As a person you are self-propelled and apply critical thinking. You have respect for deadlines, can handle stress and are result oriented. Moreover, you like to collaborate with your colleagues, enjoy working in an international setting and strive to be part of continuously improving processes.Application
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Gazella is responsible for this recruitment, where Madelene Steinert and Markus Nilsson leads the recruitment process. firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com