Gazella is now recruiting an analytical and ambitious Business Controller to an international listed company. This is a key role in the organization where you play an active role as a business partner with the responsibility to improve the overall business performance and you will work to enable the organization to take well-grounded decisions. Your responsibilities include providing support and developing reports, KPI:s and tools to monitor and evaluate the business area where the purpose is to develop and increase operational efficiency and profitability. In this position you will report to the Head of Business Control. The client's office is based in Stockholm. You will be a part of a Business Area management team.
We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Be responsible for managing business planning, forecast and budget processes within the Business Area (BA).
- Be responsible for the overall business and management reporting within the respective organizations.
- Analyze and develop KPI:s within the Business Area and underlying Business Units (BU).
- Proactively track the business performance against the business plan and other targets.
- Actively support the business in strategic initiatives and be responsible business case modelling together with BA/BU management.
- Establish contacts throughout the organization in order to have active dialogue with the key internal stakeholders. This will require good understanding for respective BU's operations and hence regular work at the respective BU sites.
- Take part in the development of business controlling to ensure a continues development of Business Control function.
- Be responsible for internal control related development and monitoring tasks.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process.
For this position, we are looking for a person with an academic degree in business administration or another relevant field and at least four years of experience from working with financial analysis and business controlling.
You have an interest in, and experience from working with business controlling as well as analysis of large amounts of data. Previous experience from manufacturing companies as well as from an international environment are considered meritorious. You have very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.Personal Qualities
We are looking for an analytical, proactive and value driven person who thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You have the ability to build strong relationships and collaborating in matrix environment on business leader level. You perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams. To be successful you must be willing to learn, have the drive to really make a difference and the ability to deliver high quality within a stipulated time frame. Furthermore, you are pedagogical, enjoy analysis and you possess an ability to translate numbers into ideas. You are communicative, can present your work and feel comfortable working with many different stakeholders within the company.Application
Madelene Steinert is responsible for this recruitment.