Gazella is now recruiting an Accounting Manager to the leading player within street-fashion and sneaker lifestyle, Caliroots. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial and growing organization where you will be challenged and able to develop together with the company. In the position as Accounting Manager you will be fully responsible for the accounting of the legal entities within the company, lead a team of 2-3 persons and report directly to the company's CFO. We are looking for a person who is driven and eager to take on this challenge. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to send in your CV today. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Your challenge
- Have the overall responsibility and ensure accurate accounting and reporting for the legal entities within the company including securing right and timely VAT and tax reporting.
- Managerial responsibility for a team of 2-3 persons in the finance function.
- Overall responsible for month- and year-end closing processes and quality.
- Be responsible for and work with annual reports according to K3.
- Perform easier group accounting of four legal entities.
- Cashflow planning and forecast.
- Support the department in questions regarding accounting as well as questions regarding payroll and tax.
- Be responsible for the contact with the accountant placed in Germany, as well as with suppliers and auditors.
- Assist the CFO with monthly report pack to board, financial analysis, budget and forecast.
- System owner for finance systems.
You have approximately 5-7 years of experience within accounting and have experience from leading a team. Previously you have worked for an entrepreneurial company and are used to work broadly with questions that can appear in an entrepreneurial environment. Furthermore, it is meritorious if you have earlier experience from working with inventory accounting and e-commerce. You are fluent in Swedish and have professional English skills. You are also an experienced user of Excel.Personal Qualities
In order to fit in this entrepreneurial environment, we believe that you have a prestigeless mindset where you can act independently and are driven and eager to learn. You are a natural leader who enjoys motivating and inspiring other people and like to work towards the company's goals together with your team. Furthermore, you are communicative, determined and open to progress.GazellaGazella provides a wide range of services within recruitment and interim. Gazella offers a fast, flexible and accurate interim and recruitment service. Through our aspiration to continuously improve the offered service to both candidates and clients, we strive to develop the industry.Application
Is this you? Apply using the button below!
John Hagtorn (email@example.com) and Julia Minges (firstname.lastname@example.org) is responsible for this recruitment.