Talent Recruitment is now on behalf of GANT looking for a passionate team leader for the AP & AR team. As a team leader you work together with 3 team members and you will be part of a bigger finance department. Your role will be to motivate, manage and lead your team as well as being hands-on in the daily work.
This demands that you can see the big
picture of the organization in order to support your team members in the daily assignments. The office is located in Frihamnen and you will report to the head of Accounts Control and support.Key responsibilities
- All incoming payments on all bank accounts are applied correctly and timely
- AR/AP/Cash and other relevant account reconciliations are prepared within deadlines and according to GANT group policy
- Handle questions on payments/invoices from both customers & vendors
- Prepare & send statements to partners each month after monthly close, chase up for missing payments
- Get an overview and hands on experience of the main processes/systems within AP/AR Team and with the acquired knowledge help improving them
- University degree within accounting or finance or equivalent
- Minimum five years of relevant experience within AP & AR
- Strong interest in ERP systems and an experienced user in Microsoft Office
- A good communicator, proactive and curious in your approach to your work assignments
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Previously experience with SAP is a plus
In order to support the business as well as striving to develop, both yourself and your teammates you need to have a strong drive to improve the ways of working. You also need to have the ability to focus on details as well as see the bigger picture to be successful in your role.
This is a full-time role covering for a maternity leave, with the possibilities of transitioning into a permanent employment.
Sounds interesting? Apply today. Interviews and candidate selection are ongoing.