We are looking for a Swedish and English speaking Proposal Lead / Junior Bid Manager that will be working within the retail sector with delivering new service request fronting a global customer. You will cooperate internally within Fujitsu customer management, the global delivery organization and directly with the customer.
The position is located in Kista, Stockholm where you will belong to a team of approx. 8 people with similar positions within the Digital Transformation Services.Work description:
Your responsibility as Proposal Manager is to ensure that the service requests raised by the customer are fully executed from start to completed proposal. This involves coordinating the proposal process both internally and towards the customer with a clear time plan and allocated hours and to prepare the actual proposals such as writing and pricing the final proposal. The proposals often need to be completed on a tight deadlines. Due to the size of the bids, you will be managing several requests in parallel in different phases.Qualifications and Skills
- Experience from the IT-industry, preferably global companies and understanding of outsourcing business
- Ability to deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer agreed timeframes
- Ability to coordinate and edit proposal input from several sources and for a variety of different request types and convert that in to one proposal
- Commercial knowledge and understanding, including proposal drafting, price calculation and risk management
- Ability to cooperate with customer, colleagues and third parties in a professional manner
- Good general technical understanding
- Ability to work through a global network and to take own initiatives for solving problems in a complex environment
Who are you?
- University degree in relevant areas (Economics, Technology) or equivalent experience within pricing and/or commercial agreements
You preferably have an industry background that enables you to develop customers' request for service into proposals, a contract background that enables you to easily interpret existing customer contracts, as well as a technical background that enables you to easily interact with technical leaders and solution architects. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product and commercial pricing, with the ability to build compelling value propositions in a written context. You should feel challenged to work in a global environment within constant change.
Your assignments will include a lot of contact with both the customer as well as internal delivery organization and stakeholders; we therefore see that you have excellent communication abilities in both English and Swedish.
You have the ability to express yourself in a formal manner, as written communication is the central element to capture our customer's requirements and presenting solutions. You are thorough, have a structured way of working, are responsible and have the ability to work independently as well as interact and share a good and positive team spirit. You should have an interest in and a good ability to coordinate and lead the proposal process forward.Become a part of our successful team, welcome with your application.
Deadline for applying for this position is 30/9.
For additional questions regarding the role contact hiring manager Marie Rask Wallin at +46707937143 or firstname.lastname@example.org