Are you a Sales professional with a successful track record of providing complex IT solutions and services to end customer?
We are now looking for an Add on Sales Proposal Manager to work with one of Fujitsu's largest retail customer!
Fujitsu is characterized by the work of continuous IT improvements, new projects and challenges. We work in an international environment where we set long-term goals for developing quality delivery to our customers.
As Add on Sales Proposal Manager you will work with a global retail customer and be responsible for the end to end add on sales process and act as point of customer contact for add-on sales. You will provide leadership and strategic direction for moderately complex sales activities, collaborating closely with the sales- and service architecture team.Main responsibilities include
We offer you
- Management of the proposition team and the end to end proposal process.
- Organizing the content and presentation of the bid responses into a coherent and concise proposal document.
- Ensuring that general terms and solutions are understood by the Customer and used by the Solution Owner when creating the Solution.
- Deriving a pricing policy for the Proposition that enforces Fujitsu's commitments to the prospective customer business objective as well as meeting Fujitsu's internal financial requirements.
- Ensuring all third parties (outside of those defined as part of the Solution) understand their role in the Proposition and can fulfil that role.
- Ensuring the quality from all areas is of a standard good enough for a Fujitsu proposal.
- Managing the P&L for all proposals as well as to track implementation and preparation for invoicing.
- Owning and managing the proposal process including analysis for continuous improvements and present this to the Customer in Tactical meetings.
- Managing the Proposal team including task allocation and resource planning
- The Proposal Team Lead is responsible for manage Proposal KPI's
an opportunity to develop your career in an international environment, working with one of our largest and most important customers. You will be introduced to and work with a wide and active network of highly competent colleagues in our activity based office in Kista with the option of flexible working.Who are you?
At Fujitsu we invest and put great faith on the individual, which requires that you're a person who thrive in taking responsibility of your work and are used to independently push things forward. To be successful in this role we believe you have 10 years' of Sales experience working with global customers. You have an excellent sense for business and general sales, and have experience leading a successful team.
Good to have
- Experience of leading sales proposal processes and sales operations
- Ability to engage with and present to the Customer with confidence
- Good analytical ability and financial understanding
- Great sense for business and outsourcing culture
- Communicate in English, fluently in written and spoken
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Experience working in retail industry
- Experience working in a global IT environment
- Proficiency in Swedish is desired but not mandatory
Submit your full application and CV in English by clicking Apply.
As we wish to find the right candidate as soon as possible we will be scheduling interviews on a continuous basis.
For more information please contact hiring manger Lars Kronblad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via email.The power of difference
At Fujitsu we believe in the power of difference to create a better future for everyone. We aim to create an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel able to contribute to the success of the Company. We respect people regardless of their background, ensuring equal opportunities for all. Our policies enable us to reflect today's multi-cultural society and the changing social and economic patterns in the workforce. If you are talented, enthusiastic and keen to make a difference, we welcome your application!