Are you a solution-oriented person who enjoys working in groups? Do you have an interest in Power Amplifying?
Now we have an exciting chance for you!Dina arbetsuppgifter
We are now looking for a junior Power Amplifier (PA) Designer for our customer's growing team. The team is developing PAs for their future Radio Systems. The team is working with Research, pre-development, product development as well as after-market. The amplifiers cover all applicable power levels and frequencies used for mobile narrow band and broadband applications.
As a junior, you will receive mentorship and support in your role. It is important that you can work in the office as a lot of work is done in a lab environment. In an initial period, you will also support the senior colleagues in your team.
The team that works within PA is divided into 2 groups with about 20 people in each.Din profilRequirements:
- A university degree: MS in electronics or engineering physics, or PhD
- Some focus on power amplifying in education
- English in speech and writing
- Skilled in ADS or AWR. If you have experience in HFSS it´s positive.
- Experience of different PA modes and architectures.
- Experience with MCM or MMIC
- Experience working with power amplifiers
Location: Stockholm, Kista
Scope: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Start: Immediately by appointment