Video is eating the world. From entertainment to industry, video is found everywhere, and more people than ever create video content. The amount of video created every day put a heavy demand on the underlying platforms, while the need to quickly turn your raw content into compelling stories is greater than ever.Dina arbetsuppgifter
As a full-stack developer, you will be part of a team that develops cloud services for all our customers. These services are both developed in-house, or they can be third-party services. The VidiNet platform combines all of these services into an easy to use marketplace and scheduling platform. Reliability is a must, so developing robust code and test cases are natural ingredients.Your tasks include:
Din profilYou are:
- Developing deployment code for our services
- Developing and maintaining IaaS (infrastructure as a service) scripts in Kubernetes and Terraform
- Working together with Operations and Professional Services for best practices around infrastructure for VidiNet and other services
- Experienced developer in frontend, backend or as fullstack (preferably knowledge in Java)
- Fluent in English
Maybe you have:
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes or Terrafrom
- Knowledge in cloud services
- A piece of paper saying you studied at a University (self-thought works well)
Vidispine strive to build elegant solutions, solutions that fit their costumers, and so do you! You like developing robust codes, interested in technical development and are a problem-solver.
Since Vidispine provide their software both as a package and as a service (SaaS), and running a SaaS requires knowledge of everything from network and infrastructure to billing and the provided software itself, this is what makes it fun to work at Vidispine, you get that variety!Villkor
Start: ASAP (in regards to notice periods)
Working hours: 08-17 Flex
This is a fulltime position.
Send in your application today, we are running this process ongoing.