We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Coordinator/ Sales Administrator to join a new team based in Stockholm, Sweden.Make An Impact
You will make your impact by delivering a radical customer experience to our CE, online and traditional wholesale retailers across Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Our Scandinavian market is in a growth phase seeing exciting advances in digital and online.
The role is a mix of order management, managing independent retailer's accounts, supporting our internal sales teams and key account retailers' store teams across the Scandi region.
Who You Are
- Being the internal contact for Business Development Executives for administrative support and sample allocation
- Processing and following through with key account orders
- Providing an added value service to our accounts providing updates on orders, deliveries, stock levels and reporting
- Be proactive in contacting your independent retailers to provide any support they may need, including training on how to place orders with our B2B website, providing any needed collateral/fixtures and making suggestions based on their budgets
- Setting up sales promotions on our systems
- Handling customer data on SAP
- Manage the return process with our warehouse as well as managing credit and debit note processing with our internal shared service center
- Conducts analysis on SAP to support our internal sales teams (blocked and back/open orders, etc)
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What's next? Sense of Humour, we don't take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
- Someone who has a "can do" positive approach who can adapt to change and is passionate about delivering a radical customer experience to our wholesale customers and sales team.
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and written, are able to quickly create strong relationships and build trust with customers
- Business fluent in speaking Swedish and English, Danish speaking or willing to learn Danish is also important
- Confident using Excel
- Experience using SAP would be an advantage
- Discount on licensed and Fossil brands
- 30 Days Holiday
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Free watch for new employees after 3 months
- Fossil Birthday Watch
- Wellness Grant (Friskvård) of SEK2,500 each year
- Yearly Global Excellence Bonus
You will be based in our new Office: Kabysgatan 4D, 120 30 Stockholm, SWEDEN
With this role you will be able to take advantage of our agile working policy, you can work your 37.5 hours per week anytime with our core hours (10am – 3pm Monday to Friday). Our global hybrid working allows for 2 days working from anywhere and 3 days in the office.
At Fossil, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
Säljkoordinator Säljadministratör Innesäljare