Head of MI & BI to leading Real Estate Investment Company
Finance Recruitment is now on behalf of NREP looking for a Head of Management Information and Business Intelligence due to the growth of the business driving increased specialist needs. The Head of MI & BI is a critical member of the NREP team and is responsible for building a dedicated MI/BI team and function within NREP which generates management information and creates business intelligence for NREP business units and governance bodies. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work in a highly professional environment. You will report to the CFO and the position is located at NREP's office in Stockholm City.Key responsibilities
- Setting goals of the BI / MI business unit with the CFO and establishing plans, milestones and tracking mechanisms to achieve the agreed goals
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of dedicated MI/BI professionals
- Defining and reporting performance (financial, operational, investment, sustainability et. al.) against KPIs / KRIs / business plans with associated analysis of deviations to internal stakeholders
- Generating and analysing information presented in management dashboards, risk management reports, management reports, board meeting materials, cash-flow forecasts and bank reporting
- Compilation of quarterly investor reports with related management commentary
- Compilation of side letter and ad-hoc reporting to investors
- Generating business and industry intelligence and insights for management through the performance of data analysis, benchmarking et. al.
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree within a relevant field such as finance, quantitative mathematics, engineering/industrial engineering
- Track record of establishing and operating a MI/BI function
- Excellent analytical and presentational skills
- A commercial acumen
- Proven ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership both internally and externally, and influence clients, peers, and senior management
- Have advanced excel and/or other data analysis tools experience and a proven track record of structured modelling and report generation. Implementing new reporting & forecasting platforms using advanced excel skills and/or BI tools with data from different sources such as excel sheets, cube formulas, SQL databases et. al.
- Experience in the private equity or real estate industries is a plus.
- Excellent level of oral and written English and Swedish
An exciting and challenging position in a dynamic company with a strong opportunity for personal and professional development. The successful candidate is offered a central role in a growing company with ambitions to excel. Attractive salary and benefits will be offered.About NREP
At home in the Nordics, NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. They take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which they invest.
NREP has over 110 dedicated professionals of whom more than 60 are transaction or asset management professionals. The Firm is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies and investment banks.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in 2015 they opened an office in Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 220 property acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which over 80 have been exited.
For NREP it is important to create real estate that enriches people's lives. They combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
NREP is pioneering sustainability and responsible solutions and have high ambitions regarding this. They focus on attractive under-served segments in the Nordic Region and are among other the leading service and real estate provider within logistics and second largest self- storage operator in the Nordics. NREP has further made several customer focused innovative real estate solutions across residential and retail segments.
Learn more about NREP business and products on the website: https://nrep.com/
If you are interested, please click on the 'apply now' button with ref. 1111 and Head of MI & BI BI in the subject line.