Infranode is now looking to add a talented individual to our team, who can contribute to its ongoing activity to identify, evaluate and execute investments within the infrastructure sector in the Nordics. Your work will cover several subsectors within the energy, transportation industry and social infrastructure industry.We are looking for the following individual:
- 1-2 yrs experience from corporate finance, investment banking or M&A boutique
- Valuation or Transaction Services within the Big 4 or similar
- M&A department within a large cap firm
- Infrastructure Equity Fund
- Strong analytical approach and valuation/modelling skills
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Motivated and ambitious and have a strong interest for business development
In addition to the above, experience within the following areas is a merit:
- Fluency in English and at least one other of the following languages: Norwegian, Danish, Finnish or Swedish.
- The transportation, energy or social infrastructure sector
- Asset management and Financing / Project Financing
Infranode believes in investing for tomorrow, in making long-term and responsible infrastructure investments for a stronger society. We work towards a better infrastructure today and for future generations. We are convinced that a variety of backgrounds, diversity of perspectives and experiences will help us achieve the type of energetic environment for our employees to achieve our sustainable vision. We believe in work-life balance and we strive for success while leaving something good behind.
Responsible recruiter for this position is Nahrin Anbratt, 0704-98 02 74